I have been talking this series up a bunch on my social media and here it is y’all! Today is the day! Over the next few weeks I will be sharing the top 20 fall fashion trends of 2017! Today’s fall fashion trend is retro inspired hats!
I paired this retro hat with a one shoulder sweater (one shoulder pieces are hot for fall too!), a houndstooth midi skirt (midis are also hot, hot, hot!), a black bag (similar here) and pointy toe pumps (similar here and here).
…more retro hats to love…
- Sequin EVERYTHING!
- Monochromatic red- red from head to toe.
- Pajamas in public. Now this is a trend I can get behind!
- Fun with fur! Think bright colors and bold prints.
- Fishnet tights.
- Fringe. Feeling like a flapper?
- Sheer layering.
- 70’s plaid! Plaid-a-delic, baby!
- Retro hats.
- Victorian collars.
- Canadian Tuxedo, some may say. Denim on denim!
- Midi- skirts and dresses.
- Sherling? Sure thing!
- Do the polka! Polka dots!
- Jewel tone velvet. How regal!
- One shoulder pieces.
- Leather, duh.
- Lingerie inspired pieces. Oh la la!
Kisses and fall fashion trends wishes,