Happy Wddnesday friends! I hope you all have been having wonderful weeks and have finally recovered from Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Today is my first post for my Winter Fashion Trends Series and I am so excited to share this series with you! I have tons of fun trends planned for you like monochromatic pink, vintage inspired fur, galaxy print and more!
Today’s trend is grey plaid. Here I am sharing this retro play look plus 20 of my favorite winter trends AND some of my favorite pieces for each trend. I hope you enjoy!
I paired this grey plaid dress (under $70), with a sheer lace blouse (under $60), a biker hat, a leopard coat (similar here) and black leather boots. Don’t think of grey plaid as boring or just for the office. Add some sass by adding feminine elements like lace.
1. Grey plaid.
2. Red, hot! All red everything.
3. Berets. Ms. Lewinski loves them too!
4. Vintage inspired faux fur.
5. Silver, and well, silver.
6. Galactic prints. Oh, my. Starry eyed surprise.
7. Turquoise on turquoise on turquoise.
8. Be a leopard lady!
9. Be a flamingo and think pink!
10. P. Diddy’s fave- puffer jackets.
11. Patent leather and vinyl.
12. Winter white.
13. Demin on denim.
14. Neckerchiefs galore!
15. Workwear. Not just for 9-5 anymore.
16. Embellished denim.
17. Mules. The shoes. Not the animal.
18. White boots.
19. Military jackets.
20. Pearl detailing.
Stay tuned for more winter fashion trends posts and I will he your HQ for everything Christmas! From recipes, to gift guides, to #OOTD’s… and more!
Kisses winter wishes,