Hello gal pals! TGIF! I am so happy it’s Friday. Today I am shooting some more fall looks for you to feature for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I cannot wait to show them to you.
Today’s post is another installment of my fall fashion trends series and today’s fall trend is monochromatic red! If I had to pick, I’d say this is THE hottest trend this season.
Keep reading for full look deets plus a round up of my top 20 favorite fashion trends this season.
For this red monochromatic look I paired this red collarless blazer, floral joggers (these are under $80, btw), red tassel earrings, a red cami, red pointy toe heels and a red bucket bag (it’s under $30, y’all!). I think this would make an adorable look for Thanksgiving or any Holiday party!
Top 20 Fall Fashion Trends
2. Monochromatic red- red from head to toe.
4. Pajamas in public. Now this is a trend I can get behind!
6. Fishnet tights.
7. Fringe. Feeling like a flapper?
8. Sheer layering.
10. Retro hats.
11. Victorian collars.
12. Canadian Tuxedo, some may say. Denim on denim!
13. Midi- skirts and dresses.
14. Sherling? Sure thing!
17. Jewel tone velvet. How regal!
18. One shoulder pieces.
19. Leather, duh.
20. Lingerie inspired pieces. Oh la la!
Kisses and fall fashion trends wishes,