Today is another Winter Fashion Trends Series post and I am so excited to share this series with you! I have tons of fun trends planned for you like monochromatic pink, vintage inspired fur, galaxy print and more!
Today’s winter fashion trend is denim on denim. Today I’m sharing details on this featured look, tips on how to pull off denim on denim AND 19 of my other favorite trends for the season!
For today’s denim on denim look I paired a plaid pair of denim with a chambray top. When wearing denim on denim wear pieces of denim that are either a different wash or texture or even pattern, like I’ve done. That prevents the look from being too “matchy matchy”. I topped my chambray off with a cashmere grey sweater and a grey plaid blazer. To complete the look I added a black bandana and black fur slide loafers (more affordable version here). Adding the sweater also helps break up the denim and make it look less Canadian Tuxedo-y.
1. Grey plaid.
2. Red, hot! All red everything.
3. Berets. Ms. Lewinski loves them too!
4. Vintage inspired faux fur.
5. Silver, and well, silver.
6. Galactic prints. Oh, my. Starry eyed surprise.
7. Turquoise on turquoise on turquoise.
8. Be a leopard lady!
9. Be a flamingo and think pink!
10. P. Diddy’s fave- puffer jackets.
11. Patent leather and vinyl.
12. Winter white.
13. Demin on denim.
14. Neckerchiefs galore!
15. Workwear. Not just for 9-5 anymore.
16. Embellished denim.
17. Mules. The shoes. Not the animal.
18. White boots.
19. Military jackets.
20. Pearl detailing.
Stay tuned for more winter fashion trends posts and I will he your HQ for everything Christmas! From recipes, to gift guides, to #OOTD’s… and more!
Kisses winter wishes,