If you guys have been following me here on the blog or on social media you now I am obsessed with co-ords or “twosies”. I think they are so fun and so chic and I so can’t get enough of them! Today I am sharing this affordable top and short co-ord look plus more co-ords to swoon over and styling tips! Keep reading for full details!
One thing I love about co-ords is you get 3 separate looks from them. Wear them as a set or break it up and pair it with other pieces. For today’s affordable co-ord (top, shorts) look, I added bold earrings, a fun straw bag, a boater hat and simple block heels (similar here and here). This top would be adorable with white jeans and a chambray blazer and these shorts would pair perfectly with any white top our blouse.
more co-ords to fall in love with
5 co-ord styling tips:
- Make sure the pieces work separately! If they don’t you’re not really getting their full benefit.
- Play around with size. Co-ords are usually sold separately so buy appropriate sizing. I usually have to go a size bigger in bottoms.
- Pick a solid color. If you aren’t sure if this whole co-ord thing is your style start with a solid color co-ord. If you like the look, work your way up to bold and bright prints.
- Mix and match. Mix and match co-ords with other co-ords.
- Be bold! Don’t be afraid to mix and match prints and patterns. This will keep the look fun and fresh!
Kisses and matchy matchy wishes,
PS: Like this post? Then you’ll love this one!