I have been talking this series up a bunch on my social media and here it is y’all! Today is the day! Over the next few weeks I will be sharing the top 20 fall fashion trends of 2017! Today’s fall fashion trend is leather because, duh! Its fall! Keep reading for full details on today’s look plus more of my fave leather pieces for fall!
I paired this midi (PS: midi is the hottest length for fall y’all!) leather skirt with a bodysuit (another hot trend for fall), red SJP Collection heels, my red Louis (here and here too) and sassy pizza earrings.
- Sequin EVERYTHING!
- Monochromatic red- red from head to toe.
- Pajamas in public. Now this is a trend I can get behind!
- Fun with fur! Think bright colors and bold prints.
- Fishnet tights.
- Fringe. Feeling like a flapper?
- Sheer layering.
- 70’s plaid! Plaid-a-delic, baby!
- Retro hats.
- Victorian collars.
- Canadian Tuxedo, some may say. Denim on denim!
- Midi- skirts and dresses.
- Sherling? Sure thing!
- Do the polka! Polka dots!
- Jewel tone velvet. How regal!
- One shoulder pieces.
- Leather, duh.
- Lingerie inspired pieces. Oh la la!
Kisses and fall fashion trends wishes,