My best friend Nicole is getting married and has asked me to be her Maid of Honor! And as you know if you follow me on social media her bridesmaids and I were just celebrating in Cabo, MX!
As the maid of honor I wanted to do something nice for the girls so I made them each little goodie bags for our weekend in Mexico. Keep reading to see whats inside!
1) Drinking Buddies. These hilarious sepedo wearing hunks hang from your cocktail glass. Similar to wine charms these dudes will help you keep track of who’s glass is who’s.
2) Skye & Lach aviators. These Australian sunnies and not only ADORBS but affordable enough to treat all your girls to their new favorite glasses ever!
3) Nickel & Suede leather earrings. These earrings are so comfortable and lightweight. They pair so cute with everything and trust me, your gal pals will be shopping for more after the weekend festivities are over.
4) Tony Moly Sheet Masks. I love a sheet mask and figured it’d be fun to do together over wine before getting ready one night. I gave each girl a different mask.
5) Travel Sized goodies. Because you know someone of bound to forget something.
6) L. Marie Desigsn custom initial bracelets. These cute bracelets come in fun colors. I always love giving custom gifts and these are just perfect!
Kisses and bachelorette weekend wishes,