On Friday Walks and I are heading to Boston for one of his fraternity brother’s weddings and today I am sharing whats comin’ with and 5 packing tips!
hittin’ the town
5 Packing Tips:
- Make a packing list. There’s nothing worse than arriving at your destination to realize you left things at home.
- Use a hat box. Hats are a must when traveling this summer but a crumpled hat is a no go! Transport your hats in a hat box to keep them perfect.
- Carry on valuables. Don’t check expensive jewelry or valuables. Through them in your purse or carry on instead.
- Use duster bags. Pack purses and shoes in duster bags to keep them protected.
- Weigh your luggage. Weigh your luggage at home before you get to the airport so you aren’t scrambling to rearrange things at bag check.
Kisses and traveling wishes,