Shift dresses and a closet staple and a go to of mine! Today I am sharing why I love them and how to style them! Keep reading for details on this summer shift dress look blue even more of my favorite shift dresses all at affordable prices!
I paired this shift dress with a straw hat, gem drop earrings and simple block heel sandals (here and here) to create a casual summer look that’s great for weekend brunch or a casual day date with your sweetie.
10 Reasons to Love Shift Dresses & How to Style Them:
- Since these dresses aren’t clingy they’re perfect and breezy for summer!
- Make sure your shift dress is the correct size and tailored so you don’t look frumpy.
- They’re so comfortable.
- Pair your shift dress with sneakers for a preppy look.
- Wear a dress shirt underneath for work.
- Experiment with length. Shift dresses come in mini, midi and maxi styles.
- Pair your shift dress with boots for a fall look.
- Top it off with a blazer for a dressier look or for work.
- They’re so versatile! They’re great year round and can easily be dressed up or down.
- Wear it with flat sandals for a casual summer look.
More shift dresses to love:
Kisses and fashionable wishes,